Call us today: Hendersonville: 828-692-1220 - Fletcher: 828-376-3692
Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks
Bagels, Subs & Breakfast
2 Great Locations
Directions & Store Hours
Joey’s NY Bagels does not sell, trade, or otherwise disclose email lists or other information of readers, users or email list participants to third parties without your permission; however, by commenting you may receive emails from Joey’s NY Bagels on occasion, including (but not limited to):
• Joey’s NY Bagels Updates: Periodically, Joey’s NY Bagels may email you to let you know of an upcoming news story, blog post, contest or other event.
• Promotional Offers: From time to time a sponsor of Joey’s NY Bagels or other company might provide a special offer to Joey’s NY Bagels readers, and Joey’s NY Bagels may keep you up to date or send you an email notifying you of an offer or impending promotion. Please note that your email address or other contact information will not be passed on directly to sponsors.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, we will always contact you first to seek your permission prior to giving your email or other contact information to a third party.
REST ASSURED, I HATE SPAM, TOO.
What information do we collect?
We collect your email address from you when you subscribe to Joey’s Bagels newsletter.
When ordering on our site, you may be asked to enter you’re: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
You may, of course, visit our site anonymously.
Google and GLAM, as a third party vendors. Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to Joey’s NY Bagels and other sites on the Internet. Users
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
1500 Haywood Road
Hendersonville, NC 28791